sCREDIT CARDS?? WONDERING ABOUT WHAT IT IS AND HOW TO USE A CREDIT CARD FOR MORE BENEFITS? HERE WE GO!! BEST CREDIT CARDS IN INDIA 2020.
OKAY SO FIRST OF ALL, WHAT IS A CREDIT CARD?
A credit card is a kind of unsecured loan which banks provide to their customers based on their credibility, and relationship with the bank.
You can use this credit loan for a period of time with zero interest on the amount which you have borrowed. So in this article, we will tell you about Best credit cards in India 2020 available for your need.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR A CREDIT CARD?
Any working professional with a minimum salary of 20000, and the person having business and files income tax return an average of 400000 ( different for different banks).
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLYING FOR CREDIT CARDS.
- Latest 3 months salary slip.
- KYC – ID Proof ( Pan card ), Address proof( aadhaar card ), photos(3).
- Bank statement ( latest 6 months ).
- KYC ( same as mentioned )
- Bank Statement ( latest of 6 months )
- Income Tax Return ( Latest Year )
CREDIT CARDS AGAINST FIXED DEPOSIT.
This is a facility given by the banks that provide credit cards against the fixed deposit you make with the banks.
This is a type of secured loan feature in which you have to make a Fixed Deposit with the bank or if you have an existing Deposit.
In this process, banks provide a credit card with a limit of up to 90% of the fixed deposit amount.
Nowadays, there are lots of credit cards in India even it is difficult when it comes to choosing one because every bank offers a credit card with several features and benefits.
So, it is essential to choose a credit card according to spending and lifestyle needs. It can provide you huge savings with lots of rewards, cashback, offers, discounts, and more.
To start your comparison, the following is the list of top 25 credit cards in India.
BEST CARDS FOR SHOPPING AND LIFESTYLES
HDFC Regalia Credit Card
HDFC Regalia charges an annual fee of 2,500 Rs and also needs minimum income 90,000Rs per month.
Prime Benefits :
- Offers Zomato gold membership for 1 year
- Give 4 reward points to spend every 150 Rs
- Priority pass membership
- Easy rewards and redemption
- Several options to save on tours and travel
- Advantages across different categories
Best For: Shopping
American Express Membership Rewards Credit Card
American Express Membership Rewards charges 1,000 Rs annual fee and minimum income required is 40,000 Rs per month.
- It provides 1 membership reward point to spend every 50 Rs
- People can redeem rewards from 24K & 18K gold collection through Amex.
- Also, get a 20% discount at associate restaurants
- Offers best rewards programs in the marketplace
- Chance to earn bonus rewards
- Save up to Rs. 17,200 on yearly spend of Rs. 4 Lakh
READ ALSO: Importance of Insurance
SBI Prime Card
SBI Prime Card charges an annual fee of 2,999 Rs and the minimum income necessary for this card is 32,000 Rs per month.
- With this prime card, you can get 10 reward points for every 100 Rs to spend on movies, dining, and groceries.
- Get the membership of Club Vistara Silver
- Up to 8 domestic lounges and 4 international lounge vacations in a year.
- Best reward earnings across various categories
- Benefits of the best card for only Rs. 3,000 per year
- Sufficient savings to cover the yearly charge of the card
Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card
This Platinum Credit Card charges 999 Rs annual fees and 90, 000 minimum income required.
- 5% cashback at superstore spends
- 10% off on F&B by INOX Cinemas and movie ticket with 25% off
- 10% cashback on Ola rides
- Maximum cashback for a low yearly fee
- Continuing offers on numerous top brands
- A superior option for movie lovers
Citi Cashback Credit Card
City cashback requires 500 Rs annual fees and 25, 000 minimum income per month.
- 5% cashback on cinema, utility and telephone bill payment
- 5% cash back across all additional categories
- Cashback directly accredited of Rs. 500
READ ALSO: Types Of Investment
Best Travel Credit Cards
American Express Platinum Travel Credit Cards
This Platinum Travel Credit Card annual fee is 5,000 Rs and the minimum income required is 50,000 per month.
- It offers a welcome reward of 5,000 MR points usable for 3,500 Rs travel vouchers in a year
- Offers 4 free visits to 11 airport lounges
- Travel advantages value Rs. 9,440 on spending Rs. 4 Lakh in a year
- Supreme travel-centric rights
- Gives extra MR points that can be used next to more journey perks
- Save up to. 39,192 Rs on yearly spend of Rs. 4 Lakh*
Citi Premier Miles Credit Card
It charges 3000 Rs annual fees and 25,000 per month minimum balance is required.
- 10 Miles for every Rs. 100 spent on the Premier Miles website and 4 Miles for every Rs. 100 on every other spend
- Air Mile release over 100+ airline and hotel partners and admiring lounge access
- Flexibility in conditions of air mile custom
- Net saving of 10,644 Rs on spending 2 Lakh Rs in a year.
Axis Bank Vistara Signature Credit Card
It requires 3000 Rs annual fees and 1,00,000 per month minimum income.
- Free best economy ticket as a welcome reward
- Club Vistara Silver Membership
- Admiring lounge visit to choose airports within India
- Golf privileges
- Best credit card for reliable clients of Vistara Airlines
- No extra credit card provides thus lots of free air tickets in a year
- Complete travel perks
Standard Chartered Emirates World Credit Card
This credit card charges 3000 Rs annual fees and required1,00,000 Rsper month minimum income.
- 6 Skyward Miles for each Rs. 150 used on Emirates
- 5% cashback on duty open shopping
- Lounge admission in priority pass program and Mastercard lounge plan
- In India, it is co-branded with Emirates Airlines
- Complete travel privileges- airlines, assurance, lounge admittance, etc.
Air India SBI Signature Credit Card
This credit card charges 4,999 Rs annual fees and required 60,000 Rs per month minimum income.
- Air India flying returns membership
- 4 rewards on Rs 100 spent
- Lounge priority pass membership
READ ALSO: 10 WAYS How to MaKE PASSIVE INCOME?
Best Low Annual Fee Credit Card
HDFC MoneyBack Credit Card
It charges a 500 Rs annual fee and 13,500 Rs per month minimum income is required.
- 2 reward points for every 150 Rs spent
- 4 reward points for every 150 Rsspent on online shopping
- Change accumulate rewards into direct report credit
- An excellent credit card for unique users
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
The annual fee of this card is 499 Rs and 20,000 Rs per month minimum balance is required.
- 5X rewards on online use
- 10X rewards on online shopping through elite partners
- 1% fuel supplement waiver for dealings value Rs 500 to Rs 3,000
- Save up to 14541 Rs on yearly spend of 4 Lakh
HSBC Visa Platinum Credit Card
The criteria for this card is 40,000 Rs minimum income per month.
- Introductory advantages of up to 4,250 Rs
- 2 reward points for every 150 Rs spent in each category
- BookMyShow voucher value Rs 500 on expenses 50,000 in one month.
American Express Smart Earn Credit Card
This credit card charges 495 Rs annual fee and 37,500 Rs per month minimum income are required.
- 5X rewards on Swiggy, Amazon, BookMyShow and additional partners
- 10X rewards on Flipkart and Uber
- 1 MR point for every Rs 50 for each other category
- 500 Rs cashback as a welcome reward
ICICI Platinum Chip Visa Credit Card
This Visa Credit Card charges a 99 Rs annual fee and required a minimum of 15,000 Rs income per month.
- 15% reduce at a partner restaurant
- 2 PAYBACK points for every 100 Rs spent for except fuel
- 1% fuel supplement waiver on HPCL pumps for spending 4,000 Rs or extra.
Best Fuel Credit Cards
Indian Oil Citi Platinum Credit Card
This Platinum Credit Card charges 1000 Rs annual fees and 25,000 Rs minimum income required per month.
- 4 Turbo points for every 150 Rs spent at Indian Oil outlet
- Gather Turbo points never finish
- 1% fuel supplement waiver at Indian Oil stations.
BPCL SBI Card
This BPCL SBI card charges an annual feeof 499 Rs and 20,000 minimum incomes required per month.
- A welcome gift is 2,000 bonus reward points
- On BPCL petrol pumps get 13X rewards on fuel purchases
- 1 reward point for every 100 Rs spent on non-fuel type.
Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
This Titanium Credit Card charges a 750 Rs annual fee and 55,000 Rs minimum income required per month.
- 5% cashback on the telephone bill, fuel, and utility bill payment
- 1 reward point per Rs 100
- Dining advantages in the Good Life Programme.
HDFC Indian Oil Credit Card
The annual charge of this credit card is 500 Rs.
- 5% Fuel point at Indian Oil channel
- Fuel points compose saving easy
- 1% fuel supplement waiver
- The choice to find free fuel through converting fuel points into Indian Oil XTRAREWARDSTM points
- 1 fuel point for every Rs 150 spent
- Save up to 10,584 Rs on spent 4 Lakh in a year.
RBL Platinum Delight Credit Card
This delight credit cards charges 1,000 Rs annual fees and 25,000 Rs minimum income required every month.
- Get 2 reward points in every 100 Rs spend
- Fuel supplement waiver at every petrol pump
- 1,000 additional benefit reward points.
Best Premium Credit Cards
SBI Card ELITE
This card charges 4,999 Rs annual fees and 60,000 Rs minimum income per month is required.
- Complimentary movie tickets value 6,000 Rs in a year
- Club Vistara Silver Membership
- 5X rewards on dining, groceries, and purchases on departmental store
- Priority Pass Membership
HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Cards
The annual fees of this credit card is 5000 Rs and 1,75, 000 Rs minimum income needed per month.
- Complimentary yearly memberships to Club Marriott, Amazon Prime, Zomato Gold and some more
- 6 golf games for every quarter at the premium golf way crossways the world
- Air mile earnings through all buy
ICICI Sapphiro Visa Credit Card
This credit cards charges 3500 Rs annual fees and 80,000 Rs minimum income is required every month.
- It provides Bose IE2 Audio Headphones as greeting advantage
- 4 Golf Rounds/Lessons every month
- Dragon surpass membership
- 4 Hand-picked reward point for every 100 Rs spent worldwide
- Best travel and golf advantages
American Express Platinum Reserve Credit Card
Yearly fees of this credit cards are 5,000 Rs and 50,000 Rs per month minimum Income is needed.
- Priority Pass Membership
- Gracious access to 14 best golf courses in India
- 1 membership reward point per 50 Rs spent
- Privileges on comfort hotel booking
YES FIRST Preferred Credit Cards
It requires minimum Income 1.20 Lakh Rs per month.
- 4 reward points for every spending of 100 Rs
- 2X rewards points on travel bookings
- 25% off on movie tickets
- Priority Pass Membership
In this article, we have tried to cover the best credit cards for your different needs. Choose your card according to your preference.