Top 10 Best Saving Bank Account: Today, the savings account is one of the essential needs of people to
save their money. It is the best type of investment. It is like a security box to store the entire cash, which only
you have access to. The major benefit of having a savings account is that the interest up to 10000 in savings is
Apart from the safety view, everyone looks for an assured interest-earning option from their savings bank accounts.
In India, many banks will help you to choose the best savings bank account according to your needs. You have to prefer the best bank that has lower maintenance charges and provides you discounts like loans and credit cards.
Top Savings Bank Account in India 2020
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- IndusInd Bank Savings Account
- ICICI Bank Savings Account
- HDFC Bank Savings Account
- Axis Bank Saving Account
- IDFC Bank Saving Account
- State Bank of India Savings Account (For extensive Reach & Services)
- Bandhan Bank Saving Account
- RBL Bank Saving Account
- Yes Bank Saving Account
Kotak Mahindra Bank ( For Highest Interest )
If you are searching for a bank in India that offers the maximum interest rate on the savings account
then you must choose Kotak Mahindra Bank.
This bank provides the highest savings account interest rates. You would acquire up to a 6% interest rate on your savings account. Kotak 811 Digital Bank is the best savings account, which is provided by Kotak bank.
The 811 is a savings account with zero balance that you should be able to open online by your mobile or laptop.
Advantages of Kotak 811 Account
- Instant saving account opening
- High-interest rate (up to 6%)
- With Zero balance account
- The complete process of accounting is paperless
It offers a higher interest rate and zero account balance to customers.
IndusInd Bank Savings Account (For Highest interest)
The IndusInd bank offers the highest interest rate up to 6% on the savings account. This savings account interest
rate is higher than the fixed deposit interest rate of State Bank of India.
You can get a 7% interest rate on an auto sweep up the fixed deposit. You can open an online account in a few
steps through only the Aadhar card and PAN card.
Top 10 Best Saving Bank
Advantages of IndusInd Account
- Peak savings account interest
- 7 percent interest on sweep up account FD
- Easy process of online account opening
- Advantages on Indus mobile app like 200 Rs cashback on only app signup
- 50 percent cashback up to 100 Rs on first food order
- 50 percent cashback up to 100 Rs on the first three cab bookings
- You get 60 RS cashback on your first utility bill payment
- Fifteen percent cashback up to 50 Rs on first postpaid bill payment or mobile/DTH recharge.
You can open an IndusInd bank saving account that offers the highest interest rate.
Read This Also:
ICICI Bank Savings Account ( Best Tech Experience )
Opening an ICICI savings bank account is similar to banking on fingertips through 200+ banking online services.
Here amazing tech knowledge starts through its mobile banking app, which is simple to use and protected with
PKI 265-bit encryption. It offers a 3.5% rate of interest up to 50 Lac and 4% Above Rs. 50 Lac.
ICICI Bank Best Savings Account Options
- Regular ICICI Savings Account
- Silver ICICI Savings Account
- Gold Privilege ICICI Savings Account
- Titanium Privilege ICICI Savings Account
Now, people are tech-savvy and have no time for branch visits so they can use mobile for payments and banking transactions. Although, you can open an ICICI savings account online and get account numbers immediately.
HDFC Bank Savings Account
HDFC bank has the best products bank in India that offers the best credit cards, loans, deposits rates, Payzapp,
or Samsung pay.
HDFC Bank has one more set of leader banking services and products wherever you have to choose to price,
phone banking services, and lifestyle advantages.
The rate of interest is 3.5% Up to 50 Lac and 4% above 50 Lac.
Best Saving Accounts and benefits of HDFC Bank
- HDFC Savings Max Account
- HDFC Regular Savings Account
- HDFC Basic Savings Banks Deposit Account
- Investments in equity and mutual funds
- Tax payments
- Portfolio managing services
HDFC provides the best account service for people who are searching for the best, premium,
and customized products.
Axis Bank Saving Account ( Best Customer Service )
Axis bank gives rewards points on account-related transactions. You can get reward points even for ECS, standing directions, opening RD, and Demat account. (Top 10 Best Saving Bank)
Axis Bank also offers 2 different types of savings bank account like simple access and prime account with a
Another is Prime plus that needs higher balance needs. Axis bank offers a 3.5% interest rate. Axis Banks’ major
USP is their customer service.
Best Axis Bank Savings Account Type
- Axis Easy Access Savings Account
- Axis Prime Savings Account
- Axis Prime Plus Savings Account
- Axis Priority Savings Account
- Axis Burgundy Savings Bank Account
It is best for customers who are searching for quality customer care services.
IDFC Bank Saving Account
IDFC Bank provides one of the top interest rates of up to 7 percent interest on the savings account. The balance necessary is above Rs. 2 Lacs. Still, with less balance, you can get 6% that is 2.5% above compared to other banks.
Best IDFC Bank Savings Account
- IDFC Bank Savings account – Signature Debit Card
- IDFC Bank Zero balance Savings accounts – No deliverables
- IDFC Bank Zero Balance Savings account – Platinum Debit Card
It is the best saving account option for customers who are searching to earn interest income without maintaining
a monthly average balance.
State Bank of India Savings Account
Anywhere you go in India, you are definitely to get an SBI branch and ATM.
This bank is best for branches and extension counters at different, colleges, schools, and universities. It also
saves students time and assists them in paying normal fees and exam costs with ease.
The rate of interest is 3% up to 1 lac and 3.25% above 1 lac.
Top State Bank of India Savings Account (Top 10 Best Saving Bank)
- SBI Basic Savings Bank Account
- SBI Small Savings Account
- SBI Insta Savings Account
- SBI Digital Savings Account
It is the best option for students and people who want a nearby branch.
Bandhan Bank Saving Account
If people are looking for banking with a new bank that has a line for a social reason then visit Bandhan bank. The rate of interest is 4% up to 1 Lac and 6-7% above 1 Lac.
Bandhan Bank is one of the youngest banks in India, started its operation On June 17, 2015. Growing at a very
good speed and have around 4,559 banking outlets pan-India serving more than 2.03 crore customers in 34
states and UT of India.
Best Bandhan Bank Savings Account
- Bandhan Premium Savings Account
- Bandhan Standard Savings Account
- Bandhan Advantage Savings Account
- Bandhan Sanchay Savings Account
- Bandhan BSBDA Savings Account
It is very useful for those who want to earn a higher interest income.
RBL Bank Saving Account
If you want more benefits in conditions of locker operation or home loans (25% waiver on processing fees) then
you have to choose advantage of the RBL Bank savings bank account.
The rate of interest is 5.5% up to 1 Lac and 6-7% above 1 Lac.
It was incorporated in Kolhapur district on 14 June 1943 as Ratnakar Bank Limited.
s of December 2019, it has a network of 372 branches and 394 ATMs across the country.
Best RBL Bank Saving Account Types
- RBL Bank Basic Savings Account
- RBL Bank Classic Savings Account
- RBL Bank Prime Edge Savings Account
- RBL Bank Advantage Savings Account
It is very best to earn a higher interest income with extra banking benefits.
Yes Bank Saving Account
Yes bank provides you the option to modify your savings account. When you open an account, you have the
chance to choose the debit card, pricing choice account-related advantage packages, and even the admiring
The interest rate is 5% up to 1 Lac and 6-6.25% above 1 Lac. Yes Bank is among one of the fastest-growing banks in India.
Top 10 Best Saving Bank
Best Yes Bank Savings Account types
- Yes Bank Customizable Savings Account
- Yes Bank Smart Value Savings Account
Yes bank is best to earn the highest interest income and flexibility to pick other banking advantages.